At Aesthetic Smiles Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we value our commitment to providing our patients with the most exquisite, natural looking and longest lasting restorations modern dentistry has to offer. What ever your dental needs may be, we have a tailored treatment plan designed specifically for you to help you achieve your smile goals.
We offer the most progressive technology and smile design expertise to create restorations like Veneers, Cerec 1-visit crowns, and Dental Implants that look and feel as good or even better than the teeth you were born with. Our main focus is to help you improve your overall appearance in the most aesthetically pleasing way. So, we also offer treatments such as Teeth Whitening, Invisalign, Sedation Dentistry, and TMJ treatment.
Our highly trained and proficient team of professionals take great pride in not only giving you a beautiful smile, but also helping you keep it that way for years to come. To reinforce this commitment, the products we recommend and use are of the highest caliber and durability. This allows us to create healthy, functional, and gorgeous smiles, in a comfortable, state-of-art environment. You can trust your smile with us! Learn all about different Boise cosmetic dentistry options here at Dr. Wade Pilling's Boise Cosmetic Dentist website
How To Choose A Cosmetic Dentist
Choosing the right Cosmetic Dentist is the most important decision you'll make when it comes to your smile. It seems like everyone these days advertises "Cosmetic Dentistry" which is why it is important to research who is treating your mouth. Someone with little to no experience can advertise and do these treatments. Treating the smile is one of the most difficult things we do in dentistry and takes experience, knowledge, and proper training. Advanced post-graduate training is needed to deliver superior results. Dr. Pilling is president of the Idaho Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and a sustaining member of the AACD. This is the worlds largest and foremost leader in cosmetic dentistry and training. Dr. Pilling lectures and teaches and trains other dentists on how to preform high quality cosmetic dentistry. At Aesthetic Smiles we often have to treat patients who have previously recieved cosmetic treatment and recieved poor results. This was largely due to them seeking treatment from someone with little experience. The cost to fix their failing treatment is usually more expensive then had they seen us in the first place. Thats why the decision to seek out the best is so important. Much of this treatment is irreversible, which is why you want it done right the first time. Below are a couple of import tips to think about when seeking cosmetic dental treatment. I have also blogged about this topic. www.idahosmiles.blogspot.com/
1) Ask for the Doctors Credentials. Make sure they are part of the AACD and ask them how much training they have recieved. This is your chance to interview them. At Aesthetic Smiles we routinely recieve 200+ hours per year of additional training in cosmetic dentistry.
2) Ask to see before and after pictures of cases they have done that are similar to yours. If they do not have pictures then that is a major red flag. Ask to see close ups. They should have them. Make sure the pictures are of THEIR patients. Many offices just buy books of before and afters.
3) Ask them how often they do these types of treatments. 95% of offices rarely do veneers or other cosmetic dental procedures. This type of treatment is done daily in our office. You don't want to be someones first case. Make sure they have lots of practice.
4) Ask them about the lab they use. A dental lab is so important to the success of creating a perfect smile. Make sure they use a reputable lab, not the cheapest. The skill of the lab creating the teeth are just as important as the skill of the doctor. Our lab is world class.
5) Ask for a reference of patients of theirs who have recieved this type of treatment. Speaking with other patients can help you get more information about the office and skill of the doctor.
The old saying you get what you pay for is very true in Cosmetic Dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry takes a lot of time and attention to detail as well as a great lab and great materials. All these things have cost associated with them. When you choose a dentist that is the cheapest you must realize that they have to cut corners somewhere. By using an inferior lab, inferior products, or having to rush and not give you the time needed to get amazing results. Time is soooo important when doing these types of treatment. At Aesthetic Smiles we give you the time needed to get the results you deserve. No sharing of the doctors time between multiple patients. When you are in our office you are the only thing we are focussing on. Although price is always a consideration it should not be the main driving factor in choosing who does your smile. To help we have multiple different payment plan or financing options so that you can now afford to choose the best.